What is Peachjar?
Peachjar is an innovative flyer management system that sends school approved digital flyers directly to parents inboxes as well as posted online. In the past our schools have sent flyers home about district and community events or activities in student backpacks. Think of Peachjar as an electronic backpack for parents. This environmentally friendly initiative will save our schools on paper, copy costs, and reduce the amount of time teachers, office staff, and volunteers spend stuffing folders with paper flyers that may or may not make it home, thus maintaining fiscal responsibility and embracing innovative technology.
This service also provides electronic flyer creation and approval for those community partners and organizations wanting to reach our stakeholders.
KISD Peachjar Link to Digital Flyers
Peachjar for Community Partners and Organizations
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational or enrichment nature for students by providing a system for distributing materials to stakeholders electronically. Because paper flyers will no longer be distributed, you must register an account with Peachjar for digital flyer delivery. Peachjar charges a fee for this service which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver flyers to each school. Once your flyer is posted to a school's Peachjar site, parents are notified by email of the new posting. Parents can view the flyer on their mobile device, computer or tablet.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for review of the material based on flyer distribution guidlelines. (See below) All non-district flyers will automatically have the following disclaimer added to the eflyer: The Kennedale Independent School District has approved the distribution of this flyer as a community service. The organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by the Kennedale Independent School District.
Approval Guidelines For Flyer Distribution
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for approval and digital distribution.
- The materials must involve age and/or developmentally appropriate activities for students and must clearly state that the activity is for students or the students benefit.
- The flyer must support the educational mission of the district and be of value or of enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community in a positive manner.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization, but should not contain advertising logs or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
- Must be in PDF format, 12 pt. font or larger, 1-4 pages in length, and in portrait 8x11 in size.
- Embedded links in the flyer are not permitted.
- Commercial advertisements and fundraising for individuals will not be approved.