To register your child for the 2022-2023 school year, please read and complete the steps outlined below:1. CREATE AN ASCENDER ParentPortal ACCOUNT
- Visit the ASCENDER ParentPortal homepage
- Enter your email address, name, phone number, and create a password for your account.
- Remember the email address and password associated with your account. Kennedale ISD utilizes ASCENDER each year to update information on students returning to our schools, so parents will utilize the same email address and password in future years to sign-in to the account.
2. GATHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Kennedale ISD requires a parent or guardian to provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
Current Immunization Record
Social Security Card (If a parent chooses not to provide this information, a state ID number will be assigned to the student.)
Proof of Residency - acceptable documentation must be in the name of the parent/guardian
- ELECTRIC BILL | current within 30 days
- GAS BILL | current within 30 days
- WATER BILL | current within 30 days
- LEASE AGREEMENT
The lease agreement must:
- list the student occupants
- show a beginning and ending date
- include the address of the property with signatures from both the lessor and lessee.
Last Report Card or Unofficial High School Transcript
Driver's License for Enrolling Parent
3. FINALIZE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Once you have completed the online registration form and uploaded the required documents, you will receive a confirmation notice. PLEASE NOT: enrollment is not complete until the documentation is reviewed and processed by KISD staff. Kennedale ISD will process new student registrations throughout the summer in the order in which online submissions were received. If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact the appropriate campus.