To register your child for the 2021-22 school year, please read and complete the steps outlined below:1. CREATE AN ASCENDER ParentPortal ACCOUNT
- Visit the ASCENDER ParentPortal homepage
- Enter your email address, name, phone number, and create a password for your account.
- Remember the email address and password associated with your account. Kennedale ISD utilizes ASCENDER each year to update information on students returning to our schools so parents will utilize the same email address and password in future years to sign-in if they previously set up an account.
2. GATHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Kennedale ISD requires a parent or guardian to provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
Social Security Card (Optional)
Proof of Residency
- electric bill - with May service dates or later
- gas bill - with June service dates or later
- water - with June service dates or later
- lease agreement - newly established residency within the last 30 days - also used when you do not have a utility bill and the lease states bills are paid by lessee.
The lease agreement must:
- list the student occupants
- show a beginning and ending date
- include the address of the property with signatures from both the lessor and lessee.
Last Report Card or Unofficial Transcript - High School
Driver's License of Enrolling Parent
3. FINALIZE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Once you have completed the online registration form and uploaded the required documents, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note, however, that enrollment is not complete until the documentation is reviewed and processed by KISD staff. Kennedale ISD will process new student registration throughout the summer in the order in which online submissions were received. Parents will receive a welcome letter via email once their online registration form has been processed and enrollment is complete.