Tutoring Resources for Military Families
Tutor.com for U.S. Military Families, funded by the U.S. Department of Defense and Coast Guard Mutual Assistance, is a program that provides on-demand, online tutoring and homework help at no cost to eligible service members and their dependents. With live, expert tutors available 24/7, military-connected students can receive academic help at their moment of need—anywhere they have an internet connection.
For more information, visit https://tutor.com/military
- Work with a tutor from any internet-connected device, anywhere in the world.
- Connect to an expert tutor available on demand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Get online tutoring help in three ways: request a tutor’s help right now, schedule a future tutoring session, or upload a document for offline review and get comments back within 24 hours.
- Use the free Tutor.com app for IOS and Android mobile devices—take a picture of a homework problem and upload it for the tutor to see.
- Tutor.com tutors in more than 50 subjects including math, science, English, business, and nursing.
- For a complete list of subjects that we provide tutoring for, click on the link below:
Grades K-12 Subjects
- Each of our 3,000 tutors is a carefully screened subject matter expert who must complete a rigorous application process and background check.
- Tutors include certified teachers, college professors, and graduate students from accredited universities, and many are military-affiliated, including military spouses.
- Every tutoring session is anonymous, and takes place in a secure online classroom; we do not offer in-person tutoring.
- No personal information is shared between the tutor and the student.