MissionThe Kennedale Education Foundation will partner with the community to provide resources to enrich teaching, inspire learning, and maximize innovative opportunities for all students in Kennedale ISD.
The KEF will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
- Encourage all students to work at their highest potential.
- Support staff for innovative efforts.
- Recognize staff for exemplary teaching.
- Build community awareness for Kennedale ISD.
- Partner with the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and workers of tomorrow.
PurposeThe Kennedale Education Foundation was created to support the mission of the Kennedale Independent School District through educational programs and scholarships for students and staff. It is the intention of the Kennedale Education Foundation to provide funding for new programs and activities not supported or not fully funded by general operating funds. These funds will be used for enrichment and innovative programs through grants, to recognize exemplary staff involvement, and to foster community support and involvement.
ScopeThe Kennedale Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt philanthropic charitable organization that:
- cultivates innovation and creative involvement to benefit Kennedale ISD students and staff to enhance the mission of KISD.
- supports activities not funded by tax revenue.
- solicits funding from private and corporate sources.
- awards funding through a volunteer Board of Directors representing businesses, community, and educational leaders.
… as an inspired workforce is prepared.
… as investments in the quality of our children’s education positively impact quality of life and economic growth.
… as imaginations are sparked.
… as creative ideas are encouraged and funded.